On this page you will find all publicly available deliverables* and a selection of milestone reports. For an overview of all the deliverables and milestones in PREFACE, click here: List of Deliverables and List of Milestones.
*except for deliverables belonging to WP2 – Dissemination, that consist in outreach material and can be found in our outreach section.
- D2.6 Final Project Meeting and Science-Policy Session. Refer also to Deliverable D2.9 – Policy Brief.
- D3.1 Object-Seasonal heat and freshwater mixed-layer balance (dataset)
- D3.2 Report on Air-Sea interaction
- D3.3 Report on Near Inertial Waves
- D3.4 Report on mixed-layer heat and fresh-water balances
- D4.1 Velocity, Temperature, Salinity variability in the Equatorial Atlantic (report)
- D4.2 Eastern Atlantic interannual to decadal variability (report)
- D4.3 Remote and local forcing of warm and cold events (report)
- D4.4 Suggestion for a sustainable long-term monitoring system (report)
- D5.1 Processes on seasonal to interannual variability in forced ocean models (report)
- D5.2 Strategies to improve forced models (report)
- D6.1 Assessment of bias development in seasonal to decadal integrations (report)
- D6.2 Diagnostic experiments of model drift (report)
- D6.3 Best practices for simulating tropical Atlantic variability (report)
- D7.1 Assessment on the representation of s2d TAV by current model configurations (report)
- D7.2 Report on model improvements on the representation of seasonal to decadal tropical Atlantic variability
- D8.1 Interdependence between biases in the Tropical Atlantic and in other regions
- D8.2 Atlantic influence on ENSO and the impact of bias (report)
- D9.1 Mechanisms for seasonal to interannual tropical Atlantic variability and impacts (report)
- D9.2 Mechanisms for long-term tropical Atlantic Variability (report)
- D10.1 Assessment of seasonal to decadal forecast skill in the tropical Atlantic
- D10.2 Bayesian hierarchical model
- D10.3 Report and software of statistical methods and Bayesian methods for combining forecasts
- D11.1 Impact of model improvements on climate prediction (report)
- D11.2 Impact of model improvements climate projections (report)
- D12.1 Retrospective bioclimatic analysis (report)
- D12.2 Bioclimatic modeling of tuna and prey field dynamics
- D12.3 Comparative analysis of spatiotemporal macrozooplankton distributions Full version will be available once all scientific papers have been published and/or PhD theses defended
- D12.4 Oceanographic mechanisms and recent climate variability affecting small pelagic fish population changes equatorward of the Canary Current and Benguela Upwelling Systems (report)
- D13.1 Report on models Full version will be available once all scientific papers have been published and/or PhD theses defended
- D13.2 Report of survey results
- MS04, 06 and 08 – Maintenance of the PREFACE PIRATA buoy, and MS10, 13 and 15 – Installation and servicing of an additional ADCP at a subsurface mooring located at 0°N-0°E occurred during the annual PIRATA cruises, whose reports can be browsed here:
- MS05, 07 and 09 – Annual Glider/Turbulence measurements along the southeastern boundary, occurred during the MS12, 14 and 16 – Annual PREFACE southeastern boundary current research cruises. MS12 , and hence MS05, were cancelled but compensated for: MS05 short report and MS12 short report. MS14 (hence MS07) and MS16 (hence MS09) weekly cruise reports are available here:
- MS18 – Forced models reference experiments and MS19 – Forced models test experiments (WP5 coordinated model experiments)
- MS22 – WP6 coordinated experiments and MS23 – WP6 sensitivity experiments.
- MS25 – WP7 Basic set of bias-correction experiments.
- MS26 – WP8 Remote biases in existing simulations and proposed sensitivity experiments and MS27 – WP8 Results from sensitivity experiments.
- MS29 – Conclusion of all WP9 experiments.
- MS35 –WP11 New climate prediction experiments and MS36 – WP11 Climate Projection with improved CGCMs.
- MS38 –WP12 Database on historical meso- and bathypelagic records from tropical and sub-tropical Atlantic Ocean.
- MS45 –WP12 Report on pelagic fish and prey field dynamics in their habitat.
Something missing? Wish to know more? Please contact the project office, we will be happy to help.