On this page you will find all publicly available deliverables* and a selection of milestone reports. For an overview of all the deliverables and milestones in PREFACE, click here: List of Deliverables and List of Milestones.
*except for deliverables belonging to WP2 – Dissemination, that consist in outreach material and can be found in our outreach section.
Deliverables that have not yet been accepted by the European Commission services are marked as “pending expert review” and will be made available as soon as they are accepted. In the meantime, you are most welcome to send an email to the project office for information and special requests.
- D2.6 Final Project Meeting and Science-Policy Session. Refer also to Deliverable D2.9 – Policy Brief.
- D3.1 Object-Seasonal heat and freshwater mixed-layer balance (dataset)
- D3.2 Report on Air-Sea interaction
- D3.3 Report on Near Inertial Waves (pending expert review)
- D3.4 Report on mixed-layer heat and fresh-water balances (pending expert review)
- D4.1 Velocity, Temperature, Salinity variability in the Equatorial Atlantic (report)
- D4.2 Eastern Atlantic interannual to decadal variability (report)
- D4.3 Remote and local forcing of warm and cold events (report) (pending expert review)
- D4.4 Suggestion for a sustainable long-term monitoring system (report) (pending expert review)
- D5.1 Processes on seasonal to interannual variability in forced ocean models (report)
- D5.2 Strategies to improve forced models (report)
- D6.1 Assessment of bias development in seasonal to decadal integrations (report)
- D6.2 Diagnostic experiments of model drift (report) (pending expert review)
- D6.3 Best practices for simulating tropical Atlantic variability (report) (pending expert review)
- D7.1 Assessment on the representation of s2d TAV by current model configurations (report)
- D7.2 Report on model improvements on the representation of seasonal to decadal tropical Atlantic variability (pending expert review)
- D8.1 Interdependence between biases in the Tropical Atlantic and in other regions
- D8.2 Atlantic influence on ENSO and the impact of bias (report)
- D9.1 Mechanisms for seasonal to interannual tropical Atlantic variability and impacts (report) (pending expert review)
- D9.2 Mechanisms for long-term tropical Atlantic Variability (report)
- D10.1 Assessment of seasonal to decadal forecast skill in the tropical Atlantic
- D10.2 Bayesian hierarchical model
- D10.3 Report and software of statistical methods and Bayesian methods for combining forecasts
- D11.1 Impact of model improvements on climate prediction (report) (pending expert review)
- D11.2 Impact of model improvements climate projections (report) (pending expert review)
- D12.1 Retrospective bioclimatic analysis (report) (pending expert review)
- D12.2 Bioclimatic modeling of tuna and prey field dynamics (pending expert review)
- D12.3 Comparative analysis of spatiotemporal macrozooplankton distributions (pending expert review)
- D12.4 Oceanographic mechanisms and recent climate variability affecting small pelagic fish population changes equatorward of the Canary Current and Benguela Upwelling Systems (report) (pending expert review)
- D13.1 Report on models (new expected delivery date: Jan 2018)
- D13.2 Report of survey results (pending expert review)
- MS04, 06 and 08 – Maintenance of the PREFACE PIRATA buoy, and MS10, 13 and 15 – Installation and servicing of an additional ADCP at a subsurface mooring located at 0°N-0°E occurred during the annual PIRATA cruises, whose reports can be browsed here:
- MS05, 07 and 09 – Annual Glider/Turbulence measurements along the southeastern boundary, occurred during the MS12, 14 and 16 – Annual PREFACE southeastern boundary current research cruises. MS12 , and hence MS05, were cancelled but compensated for: MS05 short report and MS12 short report. MS14 (hence MS07) and MS16 (hence MS09) weekly cruise reports are available here:
- MS18 – Forced models reference experiments and MS19 – Forced models test experiments (WP5 coordinated model experiments)
- MS22 – WP6 coordinated experiments and MS23 – WP6 sensitivity experiments.
- MS25 – WP7 Basic set of bias-correction experiments.
- MS26 – WP8 Remote biases in existing simulations and proposed sensitivity experiments and MS27 – WP8 Results from sensitivity experiments.
- MS29 – Conclusion of all WP9 experiments.
- MS35 –WP11 New climate prediction experiments and MS36 – WP11 Climate Projection with improved CGCMs.
- MS38 –WP12 Database on historical meso- and bathypelagic records from tropical and sub-tropical Atlantic Ocean.
- MS45 –WP12 Report on pelagic fish and prey field dynamics in their habitat.
Something missing? Wish to know more? Please contact the project office, we will be happy to help.